|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Bladesong's Retreat, Val'sharah|
- Blizzard — Calls down a blizzard that lasts 8 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. to all enemies in a selected area.
- Chilled — If an enemy strikes the caster, they may have their movement slowed by 30% and the time between their attacks increased by 20% for 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Mage at any time.
- Frost Armor — Encases the caster in a layer of frost that lasts 30 min. The thick ice increases armor, slows melee attackers' movement, and increases the time between their attacks.
- Frost Nova — Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 4 sec.
- Frostbolt — Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec.
- Ice Lance — Deals Frost damage to an enemy target. Causes double damage against Frozen targets.
- More grell? Was ransacking my home not enough?
- Bonk them to the ground!
- Scratch their feets!
- Take their stuff!
- Smash their smashies!
- That should teach them to stay away... you move into a cottage in the middle of the forest and never find peace.
He may be related to Guviena Bladesong.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.