- Main article: Freya (tactics)
|Race||Ancient protector (Elemental)|
|Location||Conservatory of Life, Ulduar|
Elder Stonebark is an ancient protector and one of Freya's Elders.
- Fists of Stone - Decreases movement speed by 20%, increases damage done by 250% and gives Elder Stonebark's attacks chance to cause Broken Bones, which renders the target unable to dodge, parry or block.
- Ground Tremor - Inflicts 8,550 to 9,450 (25 Player: 11,400 to 12,600) Physical damage to the entire raid, and interrupts spellcasting for 8 seconds.
- Petrified Bark - Causes melee attacks to damage the attacker as well. 60 charges (25 Player: 120).
During Ground Tremor caster will need to stop casting or be locked out of casting for 8 seconds. Petrified Bark is best handled by a hunter's , or a similar pet that will consume charges. When Fists of Stone is casted, Elder Stonebark needs to be kited in order to avoid getting Broken Bones. The OT will need to stand at max distance and taunt Elder Stonebark off the MT. When Elder Stonebark gets close to the OT, the MT will taunt back. The taunting back and forth will continue until Fists of Stone has ended. Elder Stonebark will have a movement debuff while under the effects of Fists of Stone, making kiting easier. The idea is not to be hit by Elder Stonebark so class with a taunt can fill the role of OT.
- This place will serve as your graveyard.
- Killing a player
- <Angry roar>
- Such a waste.
- Matron, flee! They are ruthless....
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Model updated.
- Hotfix (2014-10-16): "Elder Stonebark's Petrified Bark ability should no longer reflect an excessive amount of damage back at players."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.