||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
- Location: Isle of Thunder
- Chain Lightning 30 yd range — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to 3 additional nearby enemies and applies the Electrified effect to them. 2 sec cast. Hits for 57-63K Nature (6 sec cooldown)
- Electrified 100 yd range — Electrocutes an enemy, dealing nature damage over time. Can be discharged at a Lightning Rod. Instant. 60 sec debuff. Stacks 50 times. Ticks for 10K/stack/second
- Lightning Field — Taking Nature Damage every second. Instant. 47.5-52.5K Nature/second
- Interacting with the Lightning Rod to dispel Electrified will summon a Lightning Elemental
- Static Electricity — Any nearby Lightning Elementals gain 20% damage.
Electromancer Ju'le is summoned from the Lightning Ritual Stone on the southern side of the central building in the Diremoor.
He will frequently electrify players, stacking a 10,000 damage/second debuff on them that lasts for a minute. Players can discharge the electricity by interacting with the nearby Lightning Rod, which will summon a Lightning Elemental with ~81K health. The elementals will do more damge the more of them are up, so clear out any elementals spawned before discharging to keep incoming damage to a minimum.
Patches and hotfixes