Spell critical strike bonus for shamans is normally 100% of base spell damage, meaning a spell that hits for 1000 will crit for 2000, a bonus of 1000 damage. Elemental Fury increases the bonus damage by 50%, causing critical hits to deal an additional 150% of the spell's normal damage, for a total of 250% of the normal damage.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Elemental shaman now naturally have critical strike damage increased to 250% of normal damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now increases spell critical strike damage bonus by an additional 50%. No longer affects totems.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a specialization bonus for Elemental Shamans instead of an Elemental tree talent.