|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Elemental conglomerates are creatures from the Elemental Plane, a location that encompass all four elemental forces in a single area. Because of this the planes' creatures have adapted to more than one region by taking on the aspects of one or more such areas. Each kind shares two or more aspects of the basic elemental types.
- If a creature shares two elemental aspects they are known as "dual elemental"-type.
- If a creature shares three elemental aspects it is known as a "triumvirate elemental"-type.
- If a creature shares all four elemental aspects it is known as a "complete" or "primal elemental"-type.
True elemental conglomerate types
The following are True elemental conglomerate types:
- Dust elemental (air, earth)
- Ice elemental (air, water) — Origins: Frostland of the Abyssal Maw.
- Spark elemental (air, fire)
- Lava elemental (earth, fire)
- Slag elemental (earth, fire)
- Mud elemental (earth, water)
- Steam elemental (fire, water)
- Weeping Horror (earth, water)
- Geyser elemental (air, fire, water)
- Pyroclastic elemental (air, earth, fire)
- Sandstorm elemental (air, earth, water)
- Volcanic elemental (earth, fire, water)
Notable conglomerate elementals
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
- Lokholar the Ice Lord ("ice" elementals are a conglomerate of water and air elementals from Frostland.)
- Lord Roccor (Roccor is a lava elemental in Blackrock Depths, and a minion of Ragnaros, like Garr.)
- Garr (Garr is a type of lava elemental, an elemental conglomerate of fire and earth types.)
- Magmolatus (Magmolatus is a slag elemental, an elemental conglomerate of fire and earth types created on Draenor.)
- Roltall (Roltall is a slag elemental, an elemental conglomerate of fire and earth types created on Draenor.)
- Kalimos, Primal Lord