- Not to be confused with Elanaria.
Elunaria is the world where the titan Eonar's spirit took refuge on after she was felled by Sargeras' blade. Her essence resided within the Elarian Sanctuary, which would later be invaded by the Burning Legion during the Antorus raid. The subzone is the road from the portal to the Sanctuary, on a cliff-side.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
This world might be named after Elune or Elune after the world. It might thus imply a connection between Eonar and the moon goddess. The Elarian Sanctuary is referred to as Eonar's own sanctuary by the dungeon journal, herself and Magni.
- Eonar might have named the world after Elune.
- The other way around, Elune might have offered refuge to Eonar on her world of Elunaria, where Eonar would later build her sanctuary.
- If Elune is a titan born in this world, Elunaria would be one of the world-souls.
- Elune and Eonar might also be the same being, and Elunaria would thus be the world from which Eonar came from.
The Tears of Elune, one of the five Pillars of Creation made by the titans, is named after Elune.
Elunaria start location in Antorus raid.
Elarian Sanctuary location in Antorus raid.
Elunaria location minimap.