- Not to be confused with Elanaria.
Elunaria is the world where the titan Eonar's spirit took refuge on after she was felled by Sargeras' blade. Her essence resided within her Elarian Sanctuary, which would later be invaded by the Burning Legion during the Antorus raid.
The Elunaria subzone consists of the road from the portal to the Sanctuary, on a cliff-side. Daughters of Eonar roam the area while wasps and windroc-like birds fly overhead. A genesaur can also be seen. Storm drakes can be seen flying among the mountain peaks in the distance. Titan orbs are also there.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
- Given the name, this world might be named after Elune, or Elune after this world.
- There may be a connection between Eonar and Elune since this is where Eonar established her sanctuary.
- Perhaps Eonar named the world after Elune, or Elune offered refuge to Eonar on Elunaria. Alternatively, Eonar and Elune may be the same being, and Elunaria would thus be the world which Eonar was birthed from.
- The Tears of Elune, one of the five Pillars of Creation belonging to the titans, are coincidentally also named after Elune, giving to the fact that she is related to the titans in someway, or Elune herself is one, which would imply Elunaria is her birthworld.
Interior of the building leading to the Elarian Sanctuary.