Elunaria is the world where the titan 's spirit took refuge on after she was felled by ' blade. Her essence resided within the Elarian Sanctuary, which would later be invaded by the Burning Legion during the Antorus, the Burning Throne raid. The subzone is the road from the portal to the Sanctuary, on a cliff-side.
Notes & trivia
- This world might be named after or Elune after the world.
- During PTR, the zone went through a certain number of name changes. Elunaria was first called the Refuge of Life. The subzone called the Elarian Sanctuary was also initially called the "Elunarian Sanctuary".
Since this planet seems to be named after , it might imply a connection between Eonar and the moon goddess. The Elarian Sanctuary is referred to as Eonar's own sanctuary by both herself and Magni.
- Eonar might have named the world after Elune.
- The other way around, Elune might have offered refuge to Eonar on her world of Elunaria, where Eonar would later build her sanctuary.
- Several items seem to be named after this world.
If Elune and Eonar are the same being, the world of Elunaria could have been the world from which Eonar came from. It would also be possible that the Tears of Elune were made by Eonar, since it is a titan artifact but is named after Elune.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Removed. Merged with Elarian Sanctuary subzone.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.