Elune's Tear (quest)
23 (Requires 19)
- For the quest before patch 4.0.3a, see .
Collect Elune's Tear.
I'd hoped Orendil's cure would save Relara, but I fear it only slowed the disease running through her. We must find more powerful medicine! Thankfully, Orendil spoke to me of further remedies should his first one fail.
Elune's Tear is a type of stone that rests in only one place: the remains of Iris Lake, destroyed by the eruption of Thunder Peak, northeast of Astranaar. Orendil said the stone will wash away corruption.
Please, <name>, bring me Elune's Tear and pray it will end my child's sickness!
<name>, did you find the remains of the lake? Do you have the Tear?
Oh, you found it! Odd... it looks tarnished somehow. I will place the tear in a stew, and pray that it will cure her.
Thank you! Thank you, <name>!
- Pelturas Whitemoon places the tear into a bowl of stew.
- Pelturas Whitemoon says: Eat this, my daughter. It will help you feel better.
- Pelturas Whitemoon says: There you go...
- Relara Whitemoon stirs from her delirium
- Relara Whitemoon says: Mmmmh...
- The soot-covered Elune's Tear can be found at the Remains of Iris LakeSinged Shamblers. . The area is patrolled by
- or (optional breadcrumb quests)
- Orendil also starts , which can be completed along the way and starts the Dartol's Rod quest chain.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.