Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Tips and tactics
Because Elusive Brew is off the global cooldown, it is best to always use it liberally while actively tanking. It is most efficient when used at 6 or more stacks (due to its 6 second cooldown) and if the encounter has a mechanic where the tank will take additional damage for a short time, your Elusive Brew should be used then if possible. In any case, you should use it whenever you reach 15 stacks if you are tanking something as after this point additional procs will be wasted.
Elusive Brew is also considered an Active Mitigation ability by the game engine and may be used to counter mechanics that depend on having active mitigation up.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now highlighted when the monk has 15 stacks of it.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now increases dodge chance by 45% (up from 30%).
- Hotfix (2013-03-27): "Charges of Mana Tea, Tigereye Brew, and Elusive Brew will now be removed after the Preparation buff wears off in Battlegrounds."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.