|Theater of operations|
The Ember Court was the event held by Prince Renathal before being banished to the Maw in order to sustain his influence in Revendreth. He is now re-establishing his court and inviting VIPs from Revendreth and beyond.
A new court has opened in Revendreth, where Prince Renathal attempts to unite allies from across the Shadowlands and increase his covenant's influence.
The guest list is maintained by Lord Garridan, entertainment is organized by the dredger Hips, and refreshments provided by Picky Stefan from your first Court. Gaining reputation with the Ember Court unlocks further party organizing options, themes by Boot the Beaut and security by Watchmaster Boromod, purchased from Temel. Lady Ilinca also sells Ember Court related items. Increasing your reputation also unlocks one of the color tints for the Venthyr Covenant sets, purchased from Lady Rovinette.
Different rewards are obtained at the end of each party depending on both your standing reputation with each RSVP Guest and their happiness levels. Each guest has a set of preferences that makes them happier, and going contrary to those preferences makes them unhappy.
The happiness spectrum ranges from Miserable, to Unhappy, to Uncomfortable, to Comfortable, to Happy, to Elated. Elated brings the most anima rewards, the most reputation gain for that guest, and the rarer rewards. In addition, you gain reputation for each guest you have present, where the more you have, the more you gain.
The five categories of preferences are:
- Cleanliness, ranging from Messy to Clean
- Danger, ranging from Safe to Dangerous
- Decadence, ranging from Humble to Decadent
- Excitement, ranging from Relaxing to Exciting
- Formality, ranging from Casual to Formal
Before entering the Ember Court, various NPCs allow you to select options to modify it from the onset, allowing for different events or quests within the instance to help with the preference bar. Each option must be unlocked through a quest, the expansion of options must be purchased from Temel, and every week one of these NPCs requires a quest before you can choose an option that always requires obtaining one reagent and 50 .
Note, that each selection grants both its default (if you do nothing) and the opposite. For example, the Traditional decoration is +Dangerous because the candles cause fires, but if you put them out it grants +Safe.
- Lord Garridan keeps the guest list.
- Picky Stefan lets you select refreshments.
- Tubbin's Tea Party grants +Relaxing and +Formal.
- Divine Deserts grants +Messy and +Decadent.
- Mushroom Surprise grants +Dangerous and +Humble.
- Hips lets you select entertainment.
- Atoning Rituals grants +Humble and +Formal.
- Glimpse of the Wilds grants +Clean and +Safe.
- Lost Chalice Band grants +Decadent and +Exciting.
- Boot the Beaut lets you select decorations.
- Traditional grants +Clean and +Dangerous.
- Mortal Reminders
- Mystery Mirrors
- Watchmaster Boromod lets you select security.
- Venthyr Volunteers grants +Dangerous and +Exciting.
- Stoneborn Reserves grants +Safe and +Decadent.
- Maldraxxian Army
The more NPCs you unlock, the more upgrades you obtain (Sanctum Upgrade or purchased upgrade), and the more selections you unlock, the more different populated the Ember Court becomes, both instanced and uninstanced. For example, unlocking Stoneborn Reserves as an option places stoneborn statues and gargoyles all over the perimeter of Sinfall.
|0||Rank 1: A New Court||1000
|Re-establish the Ember Court, and start on a journey to restore it to its former glory.|
Help Theotar build this new court that will expand the influence of the Venthyr covenant across Revendreth and beyond.
|0||Rank 2: Homegrown Help||2500
|Influence more anima into the restoration of the Ember Court.|
You will now be able to create a dredger butler to assist you in hosting the Ember Court.
|0||Rank 3: Court Influencer||5000
|Increase the capacity for guests within the Ember Court.|
Now you can expand the guest list, allowing you to invite a third guest to each Ember Court. Increasing your options for earning unique rewards from your guests.
|0||Rank 4: Discerning Taste||7500
|This infusion of anima continues to build upon the Ember Court's growing reputation.|
Attract the attention of even the most discerning guests, allowing you to invite a fourth guest to each Ember Court. This expands further your opportunities for earning the respect of our guests.
|0||Rank 5: The Professionals||7500
|The Ember Court reaches its full potential, and it's weekly parties are now the talk of all the realms.|
You are now able to hire five specialist staff who will help you foster the perfect atmosphere in each and every Ember Court event. This gives you the best opportunity yet to earn the best rewards your guests have to offer.
The Professionals unlocks the following:
- Breakfist down in the dredger pools can adjust Cleanliness.
- Crooked Crick in the refreshments area can adjust Decadence.
- Lady Ilinca in the embassy area can adjust Formality.
- Cosmin the Illusionist on stage can adjust Excitement.
- Wing Commander Vulpek at the front gates can adjust Danger.
RSVP guest possibilities
|The Countess||The Countess's Parasol|
|Crypt Keeper Kassir|
|Kleia and Pelagos||Humble|
|Plague Deviser Marileth|
|Honored||Building: Guard House||100|
|Altar of Accomplishment||25|
|Exalted||Mantle of Court Blades||300|
- Lady Rovinette
|Friendly||Soulbreaker's Court Slippers||350|
|Soulbreaker's Court Mantle||350|
|Honored||Soulbreaker's Court Leggings||350|
|Soulbreaker's Court Sash||350|
|Soulbreaker's Court Wraps||350|
|Revered||Soulbreaker's Court Vestments||350|
|Soulbreaker's Court Handwraps||350|
|Exalted||Soulbreaker's Court Drape||350|
|Soulbreaker's Court Hood||350|
- Lady Ilinca
|Invitation: Grandmaster Vole|
|Requires you to be best friends with at least one of the guests of the Ember Court.||Rally Bell||25 [[Reservoir Anima|
- The Party Herald
- Be Our Guest (achievement)
- Dredger Style
- Party Palace
- Dredger Academy
- People Pleaser
- Master of Ceremonies
- We Happy Few
- Rendle's Big Day
- It's Certainly Never Boring
- Court Favors
- Something for Everyone
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.