|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Level||20 / 100 - 110|
|Health||393 / 642,733|
|Mana||490 / 266,554|
|Affiliation(s)||Silvermoon City, Blood Knights, Silver Hand|
|Location||Hall of Blood, Silvermoon City; Sanctum of Light|
Emeline is a blood elf where she first appeared as Initiate Emeline in Silvermoon City and later in the Sanctum of Light as Archivist Emeline since the start of the third invasion of the Burning Legion.
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
She is a Blood Knight holding the rank of initiate, located alongside Initiate Colin in the Blood Knight headquarters, The Hall of Blood. She and Colin engaged in various conversations, alluding to an animosity with the neighboring Farstriders, the betrayal of Kael'thas, and Lady Liadrin securing a new source of power for the order.
Their lines mix and match so the conversation is different from time to time. Therefore, the order might not be the same as below, but the line will be the same.
- About Kael'thas Sunstrider steal M'uru away
- Initiate Emeline says: Matters are so uncertain now that the chamber below is empty...
- Initiate Colin says: Is... it true, what I've heard? That it was the Sun King himself?
- Initiate Emeline says: It's gone. I can't believe it's gone. Who would have thought we'd be betrayed like this?
- Initiate Colin says: Lady Liadrin is bound to find a way. She must.
- About Farstriders attitude against Blood Knight
- Initiate Emeline says: Our neighbors are positively laughable. Have you seen the way they turn up their noses at us?
- Initiate Colin says: I know what you mean... They whisper about us when they think we can't hear them. They'll get theirs.
- Initiate Emeline says: Still, the Blood Knights will endure through this loss. We have no other choice... We must find another source.
- Initiate Emeline says: The rangers certainly have a high opinion of themselves.
- Initiate Colin says: Jealous, that's what they are. They're afraid to dedicate themselves to true power.
- Initiate Emeline says: I'm quickly tiring of the haughty attitude I receive from those grubby bowslinger outside.
- Initiate Colin says: They simply fear what they cannot begin to understand.
- Initiate Colin says: Who do they think they are?
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in Sanctum of Light with changed title.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.