84 (Requires 84)
Seek out a Medicine Man in Dragonmaw Port, somewhere near the shore.
- Medicine Man Persuaded
Many of our warriors didn't survive the Twilight attack on our air fleet. Those that did are swimming to the remains of the fleet, bleeding and badly burned. I need support from the shore to keep my men alive!
There should be some sort of doctor or medicine man inside of Dragonmaw Port who would be willing to help his fellow orcs out. Go ashore and see if you can bring some medical supplies back to the fleet!
Speak quickly! What do you want?
Don't let the Warchief see us talking...
- Gregor says: I ... I can't give you any of our supplies! Our Warchief... He would...
- Zaela says: Gregor, you coward! Orcs of pure blood are dying off our shores. If you doom them, you doom us all.
- Gregor says: Very well, Zaela. I trust you to do the right thing. <class>, I can help your fallen warriors...
<Gregor bows respectfully to Zaela.>
If it is Zaela's wish, then you shall have your supplies. Just don't tell the Dragonmaw Warchief...
- Gregor, the Medicine Man, stands with Zaela in a small building on the right side of the road leading up from the shore.
- If you're also on the quest and the Horde Negotiator is with you, he will comment as you approach the building:
- Horde Negotiator says: I hear a great Dragonmaw medicine man lives here, in the large hut to our right.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.