|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Can refresh Lifebloom, but with the current mana cost, it is more efficient to refresh Lifebloom via manual refresh.
Tips and Tactics
- With Empowered Touch and , becomes a very powerful tank heal.
- With the current cast time, this is a viable heal on the tank when the raid damage is not heavy.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now procs from Healing Touch as well as Nourish.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Increases the healing done by and by 5/10% and has a 50/100% chance to refresh on targets
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Now also increases the amount of bonus healing effects for Nourish by 10/20%.
- Though undocumented, Empowered Touch was changed from 10%/20% to 20%/40% in a previous patch.