As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Enchant Ring - Lesser Stamina
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Permanently enchant a ring to increase Stamina by 24. Only the Enchanter's rings can be enchanted, and enchanting a ring will cause it to become soulbound.
Enchant Ring - Lesser Stamina is obtained from Grand Master trainers.
- Note: As with all ring enchantments, this enchantment can only be cast on the enchanter's own rings. It may not be cast via the trade window.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Stamina reduced from 30 to 24. Reagents reduced. Renamed from Enchant Ring - Stamina to Enchant Ring - Lesser Stamina.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Stamina increased to 30.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.