Enchant Ring - Minor Intellect
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Enchant Ring - Minor Intellect
- Requires Enchanting (360)
- Permanently enchant a ring to increase Intellect by 12. Only the enchanter's rings can be enchanted and enchanting a ring will cause it to become soulbound.
Permanently enchant a ring to increase Intellect by 12. Only the enchanter's rings can be enchanted and enchanting a ring will cause it to become soulbound.
- Note: As with all ring enchantments, this enchantment can only be cast on the enchanter's own rings. It may not be cast via the trade window.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Spell Power changed to Intellect. Number of reagents required reduced.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): All items and effects which grant bonuses to spell damage and spell healing are being consolidated into a single stat, Spellpower. This stat will appear with the same values found on items which grant "increased spell damage and healing" such as on typical Mage and Warlock itemization.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.