(Redirected from Enchant Weapon - Executioner)
- For other uses, see Executioner (disambiguation).
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally grant you 60 critical strike rating.
- The visual effect doesn't mix with certain default weapon glows (e.g., the Gladiator's Painsaw), though the proc visual still occurs.
- When Executioner procs, the player's weapon tip(s) glow bright yellow, and the swing leaves a purple trail surrounded by green particles.
- The enchant can proc multiple times in a row, even on 2H weapons.
- Executioner will not proc off ranged attacks, only melee.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now provides critical strike rating instead of armor penetration.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Only one instance of this effect can be active at a time.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.