Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Enchanting bags are a specific type of bag that allows the storage of enchanting supplies for the Enchanting profession, including dusts, shards, essences, rods, and enchanting recipes that you haven't learned yet. As of Patch 2.3, these bags can now carry oil, elemental essences, motes, primals, and other items made through enchanting, including rods. They were introduced into the game in the 1.10 patch, and several more were introduced in the Burning Crusade expansion.
Types of bags and how to get them
- Pattern sold by enchanting supplies vendors in major cities (unlimited supply).
- Requires Tailoring skill 225.
- Pattern sold by Kania, the Enchanting Supplies vendor in Cenarion Hold, Silithus. She is upstairs inside the inn, and has an unlimited supply.
- Requires Tailoring skill 275.
- Sold by various merchants in Outland.
- Pattern sold by Gidge Spellweaver <Spellfire Specialist> in Shattrath City.
- Requires Tailoring skill 375.
- Pattern sold by Cielstrasza <Wyrmrest Accord Quartermaster> in Wyrmrest Temple.
- Requires Tailoring skill 440.