Ending the Madness
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
24,700 (at level 110)
Defeat Akunda the Exalted.
- Akunda the Exalted slain
Now he drains my power, abusing my gift to wipe the minds of all who might try to stop him.
We will not let him succeed.
What little power I have left, I will lend to you.
Use it to call the storm and end the madness that has taken over my temple.
("Akunda the Exalted: Exile and usurper who has been siphoning the loa's power.")
You will also receive:
You wield my gift well, <name>.
Now that my power has returned, I can heal the minds of my children.
Travel back south to the Temple of Akunda. On arrival:
- Akunda says: Call the storm, <name>. Unseat this usurper!
You also receive an extra action button to help you kill Akunda the Exalted:
- Tempest — Shocks your enemy target with the might of Akunda, inflicting damage and causing them to take 50% increased damage for 12 seconds.
Akunda the Exalted is standing inside the temple, still channeling power from the loa. On aggro:
- Akunda the Exalted says: Fool! You should have run away when you had de chance! De power of Akunda will be mine!
When you strike the killing blow against the traitor, a brief cutscene begins, showing Akunda the Exalted collapsing on the ground while Akunda escapes his bonds and lands on the floor of the temple with a crash of lightning. Afterward:
- Akunda says: At last, I am free! Thank you, Akunda the <Courageous/Nimble/Serene>.
Talk to Akunda to turn in.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.