Enrage (druid ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Tips and tactics
- Use just before you start a fight so you have extra rage.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): No longer increases physical damage taken.
- Hotfix (2011-01-26): "Enrage will now properly increase the amount of damage taken by the druid."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed from armor reduction to increased physical damage taken.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This Bear Form ability now generates 20 rage initially, and 10 rage over the next 10 seconds. The armor penalty is unchanged.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25):
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Cooldown increased.