Enrage (warrior ability)
- For the Druid ability, see .
Enrage is a passive level 14 Fury warrior ability.
Enrage is considered an Enrage effect and can be dispelled by Druids or Hunters with a Spirit Beast pet.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Redesigned. Now triggered by (30% chance) and . No longer increases attack speed or damage taken. Now increases damage done, haste and movement speed for duration.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Reduces damage taken in PvP situations by 10% (was 20%). further reduces this to 5% (was 15%).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25):
- Now increases damage taken by 20% (was 30%).
- Now available at level 14 (was 10).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned and only available to Fury. Now causes critical strikes to enrage the warrior, increasing attack speed and damage taken for 4 seconds.
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- No longer available to Arms warriors.
- Now increases all damage (up from only Physical damage).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now also triggers on critical hits from Devastate and Shield Slam.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned, now a passive ability for all specializations. Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst and Colossus Smash critical strikes and critical blocks Enrage you, generating 10 Rage and increasing physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a Tier 3 and 3 Ranks talent, down from Tier 4 and 5 Ranks - Your melee hits have a 3/6/9% chance to Enrage you, giving you a 3/7/10% damage bonus for 9 sec.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Environmental damage no longer procs this ability.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now increases damage done by 3/6/9/12/15%, limitation on number of attacks removed.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Death Wish and Enrage no longer stack.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Increased the number of charges to 12. Decreased the duration to 12 seconds. The new duration is the limiting factor for slower weapons, while dual wielding and faster weapons will make better use of all of the charges over the duration of the ability.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17):
- Enrage now has a max duration
- Enrage triggers when being hit with a critical hit now, damage increases with the rank of the talent.
- Removed attack speed bonus from Enrage.
- Reduced Enrage damage bonus slightly.
- Talent position moved and prerequisites changed.