- For other uses, see enrage.
Enrage effects are a type of temporary buff caused by various talents and abilities. Each Enrage has its own effects, and different Enrages do not stack. The exception is the Vengeance buff, which can be active at the same time as any other Enrage effect.
Various mobs and bosses use enrage effects. Of the playable classes, all tanking specializations gain the Vengeance passive, which causes damage taken to produce the Vengeance enrage effect, increasing attack power. Aside from Vengeance, enrage effects are limited to Warriors and Guardian Druids in . Fury warriors make the most use of Enrage effects, with requiring an Enraged state, critting frequently, and the Fury Mastery improving the warrior's total damage while enraged.
Talents and abilities that cause enrage effects
- Vengeance: Each time you take damage, you gain 2% of the unmitigated damage taken as attack power, for 20 sec. Although an enrage effect, this does not work with some abilities such as .
- : You become Enraged, generating 10 Rage and increasing physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec. Also removes and grants immunity to Fear, Sap and Incapacitate effects for the duration of Berserker Rage.
- : , and critical strikes and critical blocks Enrage you, generating 10 Rage and increasing physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- (Guardian, ): Enrages the druid, generating 20 Rage and an additional 10 Rage over 10 sec while Enraged.
Related abilities and glyphs
The following abilities can only be used while Enraged:
- (Fury): A mighty blow that deals 190% weapon damage from both melee weapons. Becoming Enraged enables one use of Raging Blow. Limit 2 charges.
The following abilities have a symbiotic relationship with Enrage effects:
- (talent): Instantly heals you for 10% of your total health, and an additional 10% over 5 sec. Can be used while stunned. Costs no Rage if used while Enraged.
The following abilities and glyphs improve Enrage effects:
- (Fury Mastery): Increases physical damage done while Enraged by 11%. Increased by mastery secondary stat.
- (minor glyph): You get so angry when Enraged that you catch on fire.
Dispelling enrage effects
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
The following abilities can be used to dispel enrage effects:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Players can no longer dispel the Enrage effect.