||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.3.5.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Environmental Engineer Linza was a level 60 shaman trainer located in the Goblin Slums of Orgrimmar.
She is not present after the Goblin Slums became the Orgrimmar Embassy.
- I love the smell of raw crude in the morning. The smell, ya know, that sour sulphur smell... the whole place. Smells like... profit.
- Ah, liquid gold. Gather up every last drop!
- Out of the water, into the barrels. Move it! Time is money, you know.
- Come on, you two. I want another dozen barrels full before we're done.
- Now THIS is what I call profit skimming. Hey! You missed some, over there.
- "Controlling the Elements for Fun and Profit."
That's what it's all about, am I right? Let's get ta work.
- You need somethin'?
Too bad. I got nothin' for ya, <class>.
- Her quote about raw crude is a reference to a quote by Bill Kilgore in the movie Apocalypse Now.
- Many of her quotes show how the goblin mindset and shamanism can combine.
- She talks as if there is someone helping her, yet no helpers can be seen - elemental nor goblin.