|Level||70 - 82 Elite|
The Violet Hold's inmates include the most notorious of Outland's criminals, and Erekem is no exception. The Kirin Tor thwarted his plot to assassinate the Council of Six, but now the blue dragons have recruited this insidious arakkoa to achieve a more ambitious feat: wiping out every mage in Dalaran.
- Earth Shield — Erekem protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal them. The shield lasts until 20 charges are consumed or 2 min.
- Chain Heal — Erekem infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets.
- Bloodlust — Erekem increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 35% for all of his allies. This effect lasts 20 sec.
- Lightning Bolt — Erekem blasts a player with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- Break Bonds — Erekem breaks all of his allies within 0 yards out of snares, crowd-control and stun effects.
- Erekem Guard — Two Erekem Guards accompany Erekem.
- Howling Screech — Erekem Guards screech, reducing the movement speed and attack power of all players within 0 yards for 6 sec.
- Gushing Wound — Erekem Guards wound a player, inflicting Physical damage every 5 sec. for 15 sec. This effect is removed by any healing effect.
- Strike — Erekem Guards strike a player, inflicting Physical damage.
If both of Erekem's Guards are killed, he becomes enraged and attacks players with new abilities.
- Stormstrike — Erekem attacks a player with both weapons, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the next 2 sources of Nature damage dealt to the target are increased by 20% for 12 sec.
- Windfury — Erekem's melee attacks have a 35% chance to strike 2 additional times, increasing his attack power for 1 sec.
- Earth Shock — Erekem shocks a player with concussive force, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting their spell casting for 2 sec.
- Free to—mm—fly now. Ra-aak... Not find us—ekh-ekh! Escape!
- Not—caww—get in way of—rrak-rrak—flee!
- Add dies
- My---raaak—favorite! Awk awk awk! Raa-kaa!
- Nasty little...A-ak, kaw! Kill! Yes, kill you!
- Killing a Player
- Only strong, Aak, survive!
- Precious life, Awk, wasted!
- No—kaw, kaw—flee...
Notes and trivia
- If your party wipes after defeating Erekem, he will be replaced with the Arakkoa Windwalker during subsequent attempts.
- Erekem is voiced by Dave Mallow.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.