Eric, the Utility Dwarf
Use Eric's Charge and Eric's Pocket Potion.
- Use Eric's Charge
- Use Eric's Pocket Potion
Before we get too crazy with the dragon-killin', let me tell you a little bit about how I fight.
"The Swift" is what they call me, and there's why: I'll dash straight into your enemies - helmet first, mind you - and stun 'em for a few seconds. I also keep a few potions with me for tight spots.
Why don't we practice fightin' together? Head out into the field, and try my abilities.
We're not through yet, <name>.
I'm not what you'd call "very strong" or "battle-hardened", but I get the job done my own way.
Lookin' forward to fightin' with you. I never fought with a fancy-lookin' <class> before.
Pick up and before heading out. Accepting the first of these quests put all three of the lost vikings into the player party. Now as minions of the player, all three vikings have their two abilities listed:
- Eric's Charge 25 yd range — Eric charges an enemy, inflicting 85 to 115 Physical damage, and stunning it for 3 sec. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- Eric's Pocket Potion — Heals all vikings by 400 over 10 sec. Instant (2 min cooldown)
- Baelog's Valhalla Shot 40 yd range — Baelog shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage and dealing high threat. Instant. (15 sec cooldown)
- Baelog's Warcry — Increases all vikings' attack speed by 200% for 15 sec. Instant. (1 min cooldown)
- Olaf's Shield Wall — Reduces the Physical and magical damage taken by Olaf by 75% for 10 sec. Instant. (30 sec cooldown)
- Olaf's Mighty Shout — Taunts the target to attack Olaf, but has no effect if the target is already attacking Olaf. Instant (15 sec cooldown)
Merely getting within range of a target is all that necessary for the vikings to attack. Head out and use all of the vikings' abilities to complete the quests.
- Side chain:
- Complete all of
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.