|Location||Shrine of Seven Stars|
When walking past him, he will /whisper one of the following:
- Thread lightly, <race>. The rage of this land has yet to be quenched. Your very presence here causes it anguish the likes of which it has never endured.
- The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?
- Why do we continue to fight in a war we have nothing to gain from? Do the dying screams of thousands not haunt your very dreams?
- I can smell your hatred, your violence, your doubt. Your soul bears the weight of a lifetime of hardship. Why do you continue onward down a path that can only lead to ruin?
- What happens when our wars are over? Do you expect to return to civilian life without incident despite the horrors you’ve witnessed?
- At what point are our hearts as full of darkness as the great evil we so tirelessly try to subdue?
- We openly deal with the ethereal, ignorant of their true intentions. Could we be aiding in the preparation of our own demise?
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.