|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Horde, Magisters, Tirisgarde|
|Occupation||Magister, Champion of the Tirisgarde|
|Location||Azsuna; Hall of the Guardian|
She can be gained by completing the Mage campaign. You gain her by going to an exotic magic society.
Grand Magister Rommath appointed Esara as the Magisters' Seeker of Wisdom, an individual who travels beyond Quel'Thalas in search of power and information for the order. Esara believes this was a relief to both her and Rommath, as she is somewhat atypical for her kin, outspoken in her opinions, and prefers a life on the road. Esara began to find the confines of Silvermoon City to be stifling after spending several years on Draenor. She is an acquaintance of Ravandwyr, who tries to convince her to join the Tirisgarde.
Esara is encountered in Azsuna, investigating the Empyrean Society, a group of renegade mages with an interest in forbidden magics. The Conjuror of the Tirisgarde, who had travelled to Azsuna on the trail of Archmage Vargoth, accompanies Esara through the society's camp. They discover the rampant use of fel magic among the Empyrean members, a power Esara firmly believes no mage should dabble in. After rescuing Ravandwyr, Esara accepts a position in the Tirisgarde and becomes one of the Conjuror's champions. She is then found in the Hall of the Guardian, eagerly browsing its lore tomes. She states that she will ensure the Magisters, many of whom have worked with the Kirin Tor in the past, will support the reformed order.
- Quest text
- You and I have proven to be quite successful together. I'd be happy to lend you my swords and spells against the Burning Legion anytime, <name>.
- Hello. Have you found anything interesting lately?
- Greetings. What's new?
- Can't you see I'm busy?
- What is it?
- Keep it up, and I'll show you my sword skills!
- Don't test my patience.
- Magical accidents happen all the time...
- Farewell. Let me know if you come across anything interesting.
- Knowledge is power.
- Keep your eyes open, friend.
- I trained to be a warrior when I was young... That seems like a lifetime ago, now. I'm still pretty decent with a sword, though!
- I have studied many forms of magic from many sources. And while each believes that their way is the best, I can tell you that they are more alike than different.
- Did you know that in the past many Magisters studied amongst the Kirin Tor in Dalaran? Perhaps it is time to set aside our grudge and fight the Burning Legion together.
- Do you enjoy traveling, <name>? As the Magisters' Seeker of Wisdom, I am on the road quite a bit. I find it strange that most sin'dorei dislike it so much. But then I am not like most sin'dorei, as they never fail to remind me.
- That Pearl of Arcane Wisdom you found is quite impressive. I brought an old spell book I took from a rather nasty ghoul in Deatholme. He didn't know what hit him. Ha!
- Why are you interested in the Empyrean Society?
- When Grand Magister Rommath asked me to leave and become the Magisters' Seeker of Wisdom, it was a relief to us both. I intend to discover if the Empyrean Society possesses anything of use.
- What do you know about their activities?
- They are a secretive bunch and tend to speak in riddles, so not very much. It is known that they search the world for rare forms of magic to study, and this enclave may have found something quite powerful.
- I intend to discover whatever it is they are hiding.
- Hall of the Guardian
- This place contains a wealth of knowledge, <name>! I have been reading a fascinating history of the Council of Tirisfal. Did you know that Meryl and Alodi actually created the Forge of the Guardians?
- The Hall of the Guardian's library rivals Silvermoon City's even in its current disarray. I will make sure that the Magisters support our efforts here.
Notes and trivia
- When seen by other players, her name is Seeker of Wisdom.
- Esara mentions that she spent many years on Draenor before the events of Legion. It was very likely meant to be Outland.
- She is wearing the Sunwell Plateau mage regalia.
- Her original name was intended to be Verrix.
- Esara is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
|Azsuna||Hall of the Guardian||Generic name|