Escape from Silverbrook
74 (Requires 73)
+250 Valiance Expedition
- Escape from Silverbrook
You... you're not one of them? Quick! Let me out!
We have to get to Amberpine Lodge immediately! Once Lieutenant Dumont finds out who these people really are, this town will be reduced to rubble!
You made it back. I was worried about you, <name>.
It's time we showed the locals what us civilized folk do with beasts like them.
Follow the scout out, then hop on his mount after he does. Prepare for a long ride on horseback back to Amberpine, chased by Silverbrook Worgen. Use the abilities provided: #1 is a quick-casting, 5 second cooldown (appears to have been none at some point) AoE firebomb which will kill the worgen in two ticks, #2 is a PBAoE trample on a reasonably short cooldown (3 seconds), momentarily stunning attackers, #3 causes the horse to gallop for a few seconds, on a medium-length (15 seconds or so) cooldown.
- You let the scout out of the cage
- Freed Alliance Scout says: Were you bitten?
- Freed Alliance Scout says: Answer me! Were you bloody bitten?
- Freed Alliance Scout says: You don't even know, do you? The trappers? They're not human... we have to get out of here! Come, quick!
- The scout leads you to some horses behind the building, one with alliance livery.
- Freed Alliance Scout says: Take Ducal's horse, he's one of them now!
- Freed Alliance Scout says: There's lamp oil in the back - make use of it. The fiends hate fire!
- You hop on the horse behind the Scout. The scout then rides the horse to Amberpine Lodge, with you dropping firebombs and such on the worgen who are trying to stop you.
- Makes available the alliance version of the Ursoc quest chain starting with and .