- This article is about rulers of the Shadowlands realms. For the Pantheon of the titans, see Pantheon. For the RPG immortal beings term, see Eternal.
The Eternal Ones form the Pantheon of Death (or lords of death), a council that established and rules the Shadowlands. They each lead a Covenant which governs a realm, maintaining the machine of Death.
|Kyrestia the Firstborne||Bastion||Kyrian||Active|
|The Winter Queen||Ardenweald||Night Fae||Active|
- Their power level was described as titan-like.
- In the Escape from the Maw, the player may receive the Edict of the Eternal Ones buff.
- The Archon refers to the Sire as "our" brother, and the Primus refers to the Jailer as "our" brother, but the Winter Queen refers to the Primus as a "dear friend".
- After a bug enabled a warlock player's Doomguard to kill Kyrestia the Firstborne within the Spires of Ascension, she declared "As the Archon perishes, all life in the zone is wiped out!" This seems to suggest that the death of an eternal one destroys their corresponding realm.
- After the events of , Prince Renathal is the representative of the Venthyr Covenant to the Eternal Ones, replacing Denathrius when summoned before the Arbiter. Though the Primus has disappeared, nobody represented him or the Necrolord Covenant in the meeting. Likewise, Tal-Inara speaks on behalf of the Arbiter while she is inactive.
- ^ a b Wowhead - Shadowlands Lore Interview with Lead Narrative Designer Steve Danuser - Elune, Sylvanas, Calia
- ^ a b c Lordmons Interview with Morgan Day Highlights - Pantheon of Death, Legendary Power Unlock
- ^ Kyrestia the Firstborne Can Be Killed in Spires of Ascension, Has Special Death Dialogue