|Race||Highmountain tauren (Humanoid)|
|Location||Thunder Totem, Highmountain|
|Relative(s)||Sella (daughter), Rordan (son-in-law), Moozy (grandson)|
Ethel Waterwise is an elderly Highmountain tauren and the mother of (and thus the grandmother of ), found in a hut on the northern bluff of Thunder Totem. Players escort her to her family at the Hammer's Cradle during .
- Ah, these old bones haven't moved in a while.
If the player goes behind her or runs too far ahead during the escort quest, she will say one of the following:
- Can't see you, <name>!
- Get where I can see you!
- What are you waiting for? Let's get moving!
- I guess you'd rather I fall off the edge of Thunder Totem than escort me.
- Slow down, <bull calf/heifer>!
- Why is everyone always in such a hurry?
- Wait for me!
- There was a time when young ones were nice to old ladies.
- Get outta here, varmint!
Other things she might say during the journey:
- What a nice young <man/woman>.
- Let's go see Moozy!
- Have you seen Moozy's smile? Gets it from me, I suspect.
- Little Moozy is a gorgeous calf.
- My daughter really is a beautiful woman.
- When do you think Sella will give me more grandchildren?
Upon arriving inside the Hammer's Cradle, the following exchange occurs.
- Ethel walks up to Moozy Waterwise, who is lying in a basket hanging from his mother Sella's back.
- Ethel Waterwise says: There's my Moozy...
- Ethel snatches the basket from Sella, puts it on her own back and starts dancing.
- Sella Waterwise yells: Mother!
- However, Sella then starts laughing. Before long, Ethel hands Moozy back to his mother.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.