Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Etheralus, the Eternal Reward
- Etheralus, the Eternal Reward
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- +21 Intellect
- +31 Stamina
- +11 Haste
- +15 Versatility
- Use: Awakens the powers of Etheralus rings worn by you and your allies, increasing healing and absorption done by 2.04% for 15 sec.
When this effect ends, each empowered player unleashes a burst of energy that shields your allies, absorbing damage equal to 2.04% of all healing done while empowered, divided evenly among the shielded players. (2 min shared cooldown)
- Requires Level 100
- Sell Price: 50
This item was a quest reward from:
The item is sold by Zooti Fizzlefury for 2000 to players who completed the legendary questline prior its removal.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer a quest reward.
- Hotfix (2014-07-22): "Etheralus, the Eternal Reward's absorption effect should now correctly factor in Multistrikes from Healing Stream Totem and Healing Tide Totem. Additionally, healing dealt by Spirit Link's health redistribution no longer counts towards the absorption effect."
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.