Evacuate the Premises
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Evacuate 8 Anglepoint Fishpackers.
- Anglepoint Fishpacker evacuated (8)
The people of Anglepoint need me to stand tall, to not panic in the face of the unknown.
I will admit to not being the best at this.
Even now, the fishpackers are handling the tainted product and preparing it for shipment. They are in great danger, and we cannot allow them to stay in harm's way.
We must get them to safety!
You will receive:
We've already witness[sic] one innocent death today. We cannot allow more!
If there is even a chance of harm to innocents, we must protect them at all cost.
On accept of both:
- Brother Therold says: I will move to scout further in town. Pray that the people there are safe!
While on this quest, players have access to the extra action button:
- Evacuate! 10 yd range — Warns Anglepoint Fishpackers in a 10 yd radius, causing them to evacuate to safety. 1.2 sec cast
As fishpackers flee:
- Anglepoint Fishpacker says: It's time for my break anyway. I'm outta here.
- Anglepoint Fishpacker says: How can management let this happen? That's it, we need to unionize.
- Anglepoint Fishpacker says: Worms that eat faces? I'm getting out of here!
- Anglepoint Fishpacker says: I'm used to monster parts in the shipments, but living monsters? Count me out.
- Brother Therald says: Alby? What's going on? Where is Lord Stormsong?
- Keegan Alby says: You wouldn't believe me if I told you, Therold. It's a disaster.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.