Evelyn Pare is the mayor of the town of Fletcher's Hollow, in Drustvar. The wicker captured the villagers but she and a handful of volunteers managed to hold ground in a hill on the Timbered Strand.
- Spit it out!
- What's your business here?
- Make it quick.
- Enough chit chat.
- Alright, then. Back to the fight.
- The only good witch is a dead witch.
- Ever since these nightmarish creatures started pouring out of the mines, our village has gone to shambles.
- I hope you have better luck finding the source of this mess than we did.
- What's happening here?
- Well, let's just say that the creepy looking wicker people aren't for show.
- It all started a few weeks back with some of the miners disappearing. Then all of a sudden, these creatures started showing up and driving us out of our town. It all started around the time that Waycrest girl started nosing around, but even after she left the problem just kept getting worse.
- Now, the things have taken over and have captured most of our villagers to boot. I managed to hold this point with a handful of volunteers, but I've got no idea how I'm supposed to get my town back.
- So unless you're here to help, you might as well keep moving.
- I'm here to help.