|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Sources: Burning Crusade|
Evergrove is a Cenarion Expedition outpost located in Ruuan Weald in the Blade's Edge Mountains. Unlike the other outposts belonging to the Cenarion expedition in Outland, this outpost is manned almost entirely by night elves. All available services, including a flight point (Located at ), are offered to both Horde and Alliance.
- Innkeeper Aelerya <Innkeeper>
- Rashere Pridehoof <Trade Goods>
- Wildlord Antelarion
- O'Mally Zapnabber <Tally's Other Twin>
- Xerintha Ravenoak <Food and Drink>
- Noko Moonwhisper <Reagent Vendor>
- Fhyn Leafshadow <Flight Master>
- Tree Warden Chawn
- Samia Inkling
- Cymbre Starsong <General Goods>
- Arthorn Windsong
- Zinyen Swiftstrider <Weapon Vendor>
- Commander Haephus Stonewall
- Lieutenant Fairweather
- Mosswood the Ancient
|Area 52||Netherstorm||East||7 10|
|Toshley's Station||Blade's Edge Mountains||South||5 10|
|Sylvanaar||Blade's Edge Mountains||Southwest||5 10|
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- An Inn and mailbox have been added to Evergrove in Blades Edge Mountains.
- New flight path added: Evergrove ←→ Toshley's Station