Eversong Woods quests
This is a list of all Eversong Woods quests in table format.
For a storyline-style overview of the quests in the zone, see Eversong Woods storyline.
The list contains all quests that start, end or a have a quest objective in Eversong Woods or are listed under this category in-game.
- 1 Quest table
- 2 Quest givers by location
- 3 Notable quest chains in Eversong Woods
- 3.1 Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle chain
- 3.2 Well Watcher Solanian chain
- 3.3 Major Malfunction chain
- 3.4 Soaked Pages chain
- 3.5 Incriminating Documents chain
- 3.6 Powering our Defenses chain
- 3.7 East Sanctum chain
- 3.8 Goods from Silvermoon City chain
- 3.9 Taming the Beast chain
- 3.10 The First Trial chain
- 3.11 The Second Trial chain
- See also: Powerlevel Sunstrider Isle, Sunstrider Isle questing guide, Eversong Woods questing guide, Silvermoon City QuestList and Silvermoon City quests
Quests which start outside Eversong Woods or require travel to another zone are denoted by a . Mouse over the icon to see where the quests take place.
Quests which are part of a chain are denoted by . Click the downward arrow to the right of the icon to view the chain.
Quest givers by location
The map shows the location of quest starters, NPCs and world objects, in Eversong Woods.
Notable quest chains in Eversong Woods
The following quest chains occur in Eversong Woods. Chains have been included if they are more than three quests long or are specially significant in some way.
Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle chain
Creatures that were once loyal servants of the blood elves were corrupted during recent events.
Well Watcher Solanian chain
Just collect Solanian's belongings, that he left all over Sunstrider Isle.
Major Malfunction chain
A quest chain around the North and West Sanctum
Soaked Pages chain
A minor chain about the mishaps of two apprentices, the reward is a four slot bag.
Incriminating Documents chain
Powering our Defenses chain
Defending Eversong Woods against the Scourge.
East Sanctum chain
These quests evolve around the attempts to cleanse the tainted soil of the Dead Scar.
Goods from Silvermoon City chain
Taming the Beast chain
In this quest chain hunters learn to tame their pets.
The First Trial chain
The Second Trial chain
During this quest chain the blood elf paladin gains adept status and receives his signature weapon the.