Everything Will Be Alright (original)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.3.0.
|Level||67 (Requires 64)|
|Reputation||+500 The Sha'tar|
Greatfather Aldrimus standing outside the Auchenai Crypts of Auchindoun has asked that you enter the Auchenai Crypts and destroy Exarch Maladaar.
- Exarch Maladaar slain
You've had quite an adventure, <name>. And before you've even set foot inside of the Auchenai Crypts.
I am one of the fortunate spirits. I was neither bound to Levixus nor a part of Exarch Maladaar's vile experiments in necromancy. While you have destroyed Levixus, Maladaar lives on, continuing to torment the spirits inside the crypts.
What I ask is simple. Enter the Auchenai Crypts and destroy Exarch Maladaar so that the spirits trapped inside can finally rest in peace.
You've done it, <name>! The spirits are freed!
Although I am without a material manifestation, I am still able to reward you with items from the spirit world. Use them with caution as such items are often volatile and can cause great harm to their user.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Clarissa says: Give me a sign... anything...
- At this point the Spirit of Exarch Maladaar walks over to Greatfather Aldrimus from within the instance, and kneels before him.>
- Spirit of Exarch Maladaar says: The dark ones had taken a hold of me, master. You were merciful in seeking my death. Forgive me...
- Greatfather Aldrimus says: In death, all is forgiven...
- Spirit of Exarch Maladaar nods.
- Clarissa then stands up, and turns around, not facing the Greatfather's spirit, but now visibly aware of his presence.
- Clarissa says: Father? Father is that you?
- Greatfather Aldrimus says: It will be alright, darling. Grieve no more...