Eviscerate is a level 10 Subtlety rogue finishing move. It's a simple instant damage ability that can be used to finish off monsters or take a big chunk out of them. Its damage depends your attack power and the number of combo points on the target.
- The 5 piece bonus of the Deathdealer's Embrace Armor Set (level 60) increases the damage of your Eviscerate by 15%.
- The 2 piece bonus of the Deathmantle Set (level 70) increases the damage of your and Eviscerate abilities by 40 per combo point.
Tips and tactics
- Eviscerate is a common Rogue spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "There is a high cost to Eviscerating your opponent: It takes a long time to get blood stains out of leather armor."
- Eviscerate is one of Valeera's basic abilities in Heroes of the Storm.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "
- Eviscerate damage increased by 15%.
- Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP.