Execution Sentence is a level 15 Retribution paladin talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-17): "Execution Sentence damage reduced by 15%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now available only to Retribution paladins.
- Hotfix (2015-07-07): "Execution Sentence now heals for 25% less in PvP combat."
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Healing dealt by Stay of Execution has increased by 100%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stay of Execution (the Holy version of Execution Sentence) now deals its healing in a large burst at first, and then decreasing over time (reversed from before).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10):
- Execution Sentence will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by Execution Sentence's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- Stay of Execution will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by Stay of Execution's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Fixed an issue where Execution Sentence could deal excessive damage under some circumstances."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.