||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Exotic Munitions
- Level 100 hunter talent
- Allows you to modify your ranged weapon to use exotic munitions:
Only one exotic munition can be active at one time.
Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals 20% additional Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the initial target.
Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals (32% of Attack power) additional Nature damage over 16 sec. When this effect is refreshed, the remaining damage will be added to the new effect.
Arms your ranged weapon with exotic ammunition that lasts for 1 hour. Each autoshot deals 15% additional Frost damage and reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 4 sec.
Exotic Munitions is a passive hunter talent, available at level 100.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2015-11-03): "Fixed an issue where Exotic Munitions' Incendiary Ammo and Frozen Ammo were causing the Hunter's swing timer to reset incorrectly."
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage increased by 15%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.