Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Eye Spy (Alliance)
84 (Requires 84)
+75 Wildhammer Clan
Peer into the Eye of Twilight for Low Shaman Blundy.
- Peered into the Eye
I'll be honest, <name>. That thing gives me the willy-willies. But seein' as you went to all the trouble of bringin' it here, I s'pose we ought to put it to use.
Whad'ya see, <class>?
What did you see, <name>? Cho'gall? Wait - he saw YOU!?
Oh aye, that wee sneaky eye! It looks both ways. That cheeky looker! Where's me hammer!?
The Eye of Twilight is right next to Blundy. Interact with it.
- The camera pulls in close to the eye, then suddenly, it sees the eye's duplicate on the other side of the zone. The camera pans over to a Twilight Servant who kneels in front of Cho'gall.
- Twilight Servant says: The Alliance has made landfall, master, and in great numbers upon the shore.
- Cho'gall says: This changes nothing. (Nothing nothing changes. Crush them, crush.)
- Cho'gall says: What of our agents in Stormwind? (Stormwind! The eye, the eye sees into the city heart.) Bring me the eye.
- The servant cowers in fear.
- Twilight Servant says: Our agents have been outed and killed, master.
- The servant runs off to the eye off screen and walks back with it.
- Cho'gall says: (Blaspheme! Blaspheme disgust hate hate...) No matter. Where one eye closes, another opens. (The Master sees all! The Master knows all!) We will know our enemy's hearts, for they are weak. The eye. Now.
- The servant places the matching Eye of Twilight in front of Cho'gall.
- Cho'gall says: The shadow of the Master covers this world... (Darkness, all darkness.) Our enemies fight one another, across the Highland. Fools. (Blood, blood.) WAIT! There is another!
- The camera pulls in close to Cho'gall.
- Cho'gall says: A mortal dares peer into the eye! (Brave little plaything.) I see you, little one! You want to see what the Eye sees, do you? (Show it! Show it all!)
- Cho'gall says: Behold the chaos to come. (Madness, madness, bliss!) Do you like what you see mortal?
- The camera pulls back, out of the building and pans around to show an ettin, then looks over the ettin's shoulder up at the Bastion of Twilight itself, with some twilight dragons circling it, then keeps panning around to show a gronn, who strikes at the camera. The vision ends. As the player regains its senses back at Thundermar...
- Voice of Cho'gall whispers: (The master sees you! He sees! He sees! He wants! Wants wants...) This is voiced as "He wants and wants and wants!"
- Low Shaman Blundy says: Quit lookin' at me, ya big purple eye-face! Ah, blast it all, <name>.
- The eye explodes and disappears.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.