We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Eye of Azshara
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Eye of Azshara|
Amidst outlying shoals off the coast of Azsuna, an ancient source of power lies beneath the waves. Long ago, the power of Queen Azshara extended throughout these lands, and the naga seeking the Tidestone of Golganneth still act at her behest. As clouds roll in and the air crackles with the energy of an approaching storm, Azshara's followers prepare to summon an incarnation of her Wrath to lay waste to the land.
The instance consists of four areas in each of the cardinal directions, with each area having a boss that is next to the central area where the is being summoned. There is a bay to the northwest where some world quest targets spawn.
|Deepbeard's Cove · Hatecoil Encampment · Shipwreck Shoals · Whispering Willows|
- The entrance to the dungeon is found at the Hatecoil Warcamp in the El'dranil Shallows of Azsuna and not on the actual island.
- It exists as a full uninstanced zone in the Broken Isles filled with elite creatures. Occasionally a world quest will ask you to kill them.
- In 2014, Blizzard was stated to have registered a trademark in Benelux for a bit of “computer game software” called Eye of Azshara. This led to the rumor of a new WoW or Hearthstone expansion announcement during BlizzCon 2014.
- It is notable that the Eye of Azshara is close to the Broken Shore and looks relatively similar to how the Broken Isles were in The Frozen Throne, indicating that it may have been raised by too during the Second War.
- The Eye of Azshara may also be the Stormreaver Wreckage due to the number of crashed ships and proximity to the Tomb of Sargeras.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.