Eye of Azshara
- Not to be confused with or Azshara.
- This article is about the non-instanced zone. For the 5-man dungeon located in Azsuna, see Eye of Azshara (instance).
Battle Pet Level: 25
Southern Broken Isles
Contested territory (PvP realms only)
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Legion|
The Eye of Azshara is zone south of Dalaran in the Broken Isles. It is a level 110 elite zone that is a replica of the dungeon of the same name. A flight master can be found here, but even with a level 100 boost, you need to unlock it by visiting the flight point. This area is occupied by 110 elite mobs that are the objectives of Quest:Aquatic Assasination and . A rare elite C'Thrax called also spawns here once his attunement is completed. The world quest to kill it rewards the mount or the companion.
No quest ever leads the player to the zone, so it needs to be reached manually. Having the achievement unlocked allows one to simply fly there. Otherwise, using a , demon hunters' glide, or to glide down from Dalaran can get one there. There is a flight path for subsequent visits.
Maps and subregions
Notes & trivia
- In 2014, Blizzard was stated to have registered a trademark in Benelux for a bit of "computer game software" called Eye of Azshara. This led to the rumor of a new WoW or Hearthstone expansion announcement during BlizzCon 2014.
- It is notable that the Eye of Azshara is close to the Broken Shore and looks relatively similar to how the Broken Isles were in The Frozen Throne, indicating that it may have been raised by too during the Second War.
- The Eye of Azshara may also be the Stormreaver Wreckage due to the number of crashed ships and proximity to the Tomb of Sargeras.