|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
- Eyir's judgement witnessed
I'm sorry for everything I've put you through, outsider. After my actions here, I fear all of this may have been in vain.
Come with me back to Skold-Ashil. There I will accept whatever judgement Eyir deems fit of me.
To think, when you met me I had all intentions of living out my days as a farmer. Little did I know that the gods had other plans for me.
Thank you, outsider, for showing me my true purpose. I only hope I can live up to Eyir's visions and truly unite the Tideskorn once more.
- 1,650 XP
- Stand in the light and Jump to Eyir's Vault.
- Upon arrival
- Sigryn approaches and kneels before Eyir.
- Sigryn says: Wondrous Eyir, I come to humbly beg your forgiveness for what I've done.
- Sigryn says: I will accept whatever punishment you deem just.
- Eyir says: I am pleased to see you returned. My judgement is this: you are to assume the burden of the crown. You must become God-Queen!
- Sigryn says: What?! Surely after the mistakes I've made, I am unfit to rule our people!
- Eyir says: You possess the strength and will to overcome the fel... something no vrykul before you has ever done!
- Eyir says: I know now that my visions were true. You are destined to unite the Tideskorn against the Legion.
- Eyir says: Can you set aside your misgivings and do what is needed for your people?
- Sigryn says: I... I will. If it takes my last breath, I will unite the Tideskorn once more, so that we may drive the Legion from this land!
- Eyir lifts Sigryn into the air, and the vrykul is gifted with new armor and weapons.
- Eyir says: It is done. Rise, Sigryn! I name you God-Queen of the Tideskorn!
- Sigryn says: It seems you were right, outsider. Thank you for helping me find my path.
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.