Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
"You're full of incorrect assumptions. Please log off the internet. :)"
Eyonix announced his departure from Blizzard with the following message on the US official forums:
- For nearly six years, we've shared our thoughts with one and other, we've laughed, we've argued, and we've cried -- the crying part was just me wasn't it? Those times, I'm afraid must come to an end as I've made the decision to explore opportunities outside of Blizzard.
- It has very honestly been a huge pleasure, and I thank you all for allowing 'Eyonix' to always remain a very fond memory as I move on.
The reason that Eyonix gave for resigning as a Community Manager was that, "Sometimes the hedgehog, is not really a hedgehog, but actually the single most powerful, immutable force on Earth. Understand now?". (Citation failed verification) His comment about "hedgehogs" may be implying he left to go work at SEGA, although the reference to power and immutability is more suggestive of Mona Doyle, a goddess of hedgehogs in Neil Gaiman's Lucifer comics.
A poster on the forums once complained about the drop rate for , to which Eyonix sympathized and related killing over 2000 whelplings in the Wetlands for , during which time a "friend from work got one his first kill [sic]." The friend posted right after Eyonix, and turned out to be Bornakk.
- ^ Gitzi 2007-05-11. :-D Happy Birthday XLIO!! :-D. Archived from the original on 2010-07-29. Retrieved on 2015-05-17.
- ^ Michael Sacco 2010-04-02. Eyonix leaving Blizzard. WoW Insider. Archived from the original on 2010-12-27. Retrieved on 2015-05-17.
- ^ Eyonix 2010-04-02. My Goodbye Post. Archived from the original on 2010-04-09. Retrieved on 2015-05-17.
- ^ Eilinn 2007-12-05. <omg> when is my emerald whelpling dropping!. Archived from the original on 2010-07-28. Retrieved on 2015-05-17.