Slay 15 of the naga forces invading Fort Daelin.
- Northern Naga forces slain (15)
While we try to figure out what to do with those channelers, we'll have to take shots where we can get them.
Our men could use some assistance retaking parts of the lower walls. Kill some naga for me, would you?
You will receive:
How's the snake hunting going?
Each one you killed is one less my men have to worry about. Thanks.
Pick up [110 - 120] Eeling in a Big One, [110 - 120] Filching from Thieves and [110 - 120] Reclaiming our Defenses before heading out.
Head north and start killing Zeth'jir Enthrallers, Zeth'jir Tideguards, Zeth'jir Undertows, Zeth'jir Tidemaidens, and Zeth'jir Tidelords. The rare sea giant Seabreaker Skoloth is also in the area.
Optional breadcrumb at Brennadam: [110 - 120] Trouble at Fort Daelin, and Deadwash: [110 - 120] Helping Out, Somewhere Else, and Beacon Hill: [110 - 120] Bauer Backup (Can be accepted together and turned in)
- [110 - 120] Freedom for the Sea & [110 - 120] A Bit of a Bind & [110 - 120] Caught in the Net
- [110 - 120] The Shifting Tides
- [110 - 120] Eeling in a Big One & [110 - 120] Filching from Thieves
- [110 - 120] You're a Shark
- [110 - 120] Facing the Invaders & [110 - 120] Reclaiming our Defenses
- [110 - 120] Any Ammo Will Do & [110 - 120] Piercing the Shield & [110 - 120] Problem Solving with Gunpowder
- [110 - 120] A Snake with Three Heads & [110 - 120] Clearing the Delta
- [110 - 120] From the Depths
Outbound breadcrumbs: [110 - 120] Back to Brennadam, [110 - 120] Surveying the Wharf