|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
He was formerly located at Thalanaar and level 28.
- <Class>, the Cataclysm has crumbed the mountains the South Sea has rushed in to drown Thousand Needles.
- We need your help, now!
- We have lost Thalanaar, but not by much. We were the forunate ones to be only at the very edge of the flooding. I cannot begin to imagine how many lives were lost. Please send as much help as you can to New Thalanaar.
- The Cataclysm has destroyed Thousand Needles. We need your help so that we can save as many lives as possible!
- We are staging a relief effort at New Thalanaar for all of the survivors of Thousand Needles. We need your help now!
- The eastern mountains of Thousand Needles crumbled into the waters and the South Sea poured in. All is lost.
- Relatively speaking, Feralas has barely been touched by the Cataclysm. Surely you can send some aid to New Thalanaar?
- Adeline, can you not ask any of your friends to come help us at New Thalanaar?
- Now is the time to prove your allegiance to the Alliance. Please send whatever aid you can to New Thalanaar!
- Thousand Needles has been swallowed by the South Sea. Thalanaar is submerged!
- Possible inspiration from the character Glorfindel in Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien. Glorfindel is the very elf who helps Frodo escaping the ring-wraiths, and drive them into the water, where Elrond and Gandalf are able to dismantle them, by making the river washing over the Nazgûls and their horses. (Not to be confused with Peter Jackson's version of the book, where it is Arwen who does this.) When completing the quest "Reclaiming the Charred Vale(2)" which ends at Falfindel Waywarder, he will start an enhancement: "Spirits of the forest come forth and head nature's call!", very soon about a dozen wisps will come to Falfindel and he will tell them to make haste to the Charred Vale.