110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Now dat dis nuisance is out of de way, I can return my focus to de city. Zuldazar has languished while I was away.
You should return to Rastakhan. Let de king know dat his will has been carried out and dat dis false prophet is no more.
You might think to share Vol'jamba's prophecy with him, if you feel it worth his notice. I cannot say it will change anything at all.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,650 XP
Perhaps Zul will remember his place going forward.
- Upon accepting
- Zul the Prophet says: Let ol' Rastakhan know I will return in my own time. Oh, and thanks for all your help.
Zul goes to pick up the Urn of the Voices and goes away with it.
- Turn in
- King Rastakhan says: All is as my prophet said. Now perhaps you will see why I keep him by my side.
- Upon completion on all three quests
- Zul the Prophet says: My king, you are in great peril. I see encroaching enemies claiming de throne for themselves.
- Zul the Prophet says: Dey near Warport Rastari as I speak. We should retreat to Zanchul while it is still an option.
- King Rastakhan says: Habutu, Zolani, take de Speaker of de Horde and ensure de Warport is safe. Today is not de final day of my reign.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.