- For list of Warcraft family trees, see Family trees.
86 (Requires 85)
Light the Incense Bundle at the Circle of Stone.
- Light the Incense
So there you have it, traveler, or as much of it as would make for a proper introduction, hmm?
What of you, then? Are your people so much different than mine?
Surely, there must be things we share in common. Let us see...
Not so different, you and I.
I believe we can become good friends.
- Lorewalker Cho says: I would very much like to hear about your ancestors, stranger. Light the incense and let's reflect on where you came from, hm?
Use the incense when prompted to. Depending on your race, he will make a comment about it.
- Blood elf: Ah, noble is your lineage! Your people possess GREAT power, and all the terrible burdens that come with it. Equally great has been your suffering. Now I see why you call yourself 'Blood' elves.
- Goblin: Well... that's interesting. It appears most of your ancestors died in a fire. Oh my. Your people put themselves at great personal risk in the name of progress! I wish more Pandaren had your initiative.
- Orc: Astounding! A lineage of great warriors... From a different world, no less! It is rare for a Pandaren to leave his or her homeland. You are rightly proud of who you are.
- Pandaren: Ah, but you're no stranger to your past! A Pandaren from the Wandering Isle. I admit, I thought your homeland was just a legend. Pandaren from the Isle are far more adventurous than those on the mainland... it's in your blood!
- Tauren: Look at that. Your people revere their ancestors as well. And you cherish the land. We have much in common! Ah, but I see your ancestors were nomads, whereas we Pandaren prefer the comforts of hearth and home. You'll find few travelers among us.
- Troll: Oh my - as I suspected. Your ancestry dates back to the dawn of the world. Great were the ancient empires of the trolls. I see a spark in your eyes, a powerful will - you wish to be great again, yes?
- Undead: How fascinating. I thought you looked sickly - but now I see the truth. Your people suffer under the weight of a terrible darkness. What strength you must have, simply to press onward!
For any allied race, he will say the following: Your ancestry is rich with stories. Fascinating! I look forward to learning more, <race>. Perhaps I should fetch some stronger incense!" Shadowy humans will be shown instead of an adapted group of NPCs.
- Complete both of:
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of of:
- Complete both of:
- Shademaster Kiryn's quests
- Rivett Clutchpop's quests
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-01-29): "Resolved an issue where Pandaren characters were unable to see their ancestors after lighting the Incense Bundle."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.