Southeastern Tanaan Jungle
The Blackfang Challenge Arena, where the greatest champions of the Blackfang saberon can be summoned, is found in the southern part of the village. At the eastern edge of the village, there is a small lake filled with groupers and with an uninhabited island in its middle. On the northern edge of the lake, corrupted and twisted stone spires jut out of the ground, surrounding a pool of fel lava.
- The Blackfang <Warboss of the Blackfang>
- Krell the Serene <Blademaster of the Blackfang>
- Gloomtalon <Clawshaper of the Blackfang>
- Akrrilo <Shadowhunter of the Blackfang> (summoned at Blackfang Challenge Arena)
- Eyepiercer <Crazed Blackfang Warmonger> (summoned at Blackfang Challenge Arena)
- Rendarr <Warshaman of the Blackfang> (summoned at Blackfang Challenge Arena)
- Blackfang Hunter
- Blackfang Prowler
- Blackfang Savage
- Blackfang Shaman
- The name "Fang'rila", much like Ogri'la, is a reference to the fictional valley of Shangri-La, a kind of "promised land" which is itself based on the Buddhist myth of Shambhala.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.