Farmhand Dooka is a representative of the Tillers sent to the Shrine of Two Moons to recruit Horde. He can be found on the lower level of the Golden Terrace.
- You ever been to the Valley of the Four Winds?
- We farmhands hear about the crisis here in the Vale, and the Tillers are hard at work growing food for refugees.
- If you want some time out in the country, visit us at Halfhill!
- What kind of stuff can I do with the Tillers?
- Oh, where does Dooka begin!?
- First, farmer sows seeds and harvests crops. Vegetables can be used in cooking, sold at market, traded to other buyers, and lots of other stuff. I've even heard of rare seeds that can be planted for special items... like a little pet!
- Then there's everyone in Halfhill to meet! The people who live there are real interesting, even to a monkey like me. You give them gifts, make nice friends, and they might give you some nice gifts, too!
- Always plenty to do around the fields!
- Why should I help the Tillers?
- Well, the Tillers won't be crowning you in jewels or building you up for war.
- Farming is a little different.
- It's a slower life, but a good one. You ask Dooka, Dooka knows!
- You can build up your own farm, plant your own crops, and enjoy eating all the food you grow! That's Dooka's favorite part!
- So if sounds interesting, then you should go to Halfhill and see for yourself!