Farseer Ori is a powerful ankoan shaman located in Nazjatar. He is respected by his clan as spiritual guide and seer. While the rest of the Waveblade have come to Nazjatar to fulfill a blood-oath to defeat the naga; Ori has been called by Neptulon himself in order to serve the will of the elements.
- An ancient pain lingers in the ruins of Zin-Azshari. Unlike the ankoan, the elven spirits hold their vigil unwillingly.
- Azshara will not be satisfied until she rules both land and sea. Her conquest must be halted here and now.
- Change is inevitable. Though she wielded powerful magic, Azshara could not hold back the tide. Such will be her fate once more.
- May the tides claim them all.
- My clan seeks vengeance for our fallen leader, but I have also been summoned here to do Neptulon's bidding.
- Never lose hope, <name>. Even if it is all that remains...
- Potent magic resides within these pearls. They may prove useful against the naga.
- The elements have never spoken of a "mugglrgl"... This should prove interesting.
- The elements have shown me visions of your Alliance, <name>. There is great courage and heroism among your clan.
- The naga mercilessly enforce their will upon the elements. Put an end to their abhorrent practices.
- The tides have whispered to me of your deeds, <class>. I am honored to fight by your side.
- The Waveblade risk everything by remaining in Nazjatar. We must trust in the elements to keep us safe... or to grant us a swift death.
- Though we may treasure our memories, some are best left forgotten.
- To honor one's ancestors is a noble pursuit. But one must always remember to honor the elements as well.
- We ankoan are a proud people. In all things, we strive for honor and respect. The naga are familiar with neither.
- His generic name is Waveblade Shaman.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.
|Farseer Ori||Faction||Generic name|