Fate's End (quest)
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
- Take boat to Fate's End
- Search for signs of Jaina
- Herald of Gorak Tul slain
Fate's End is a place in turmoil. The seas froth, the air cracks with thunder. We tried to settle there once, but each settlement disappeared into the mists, every soul never to be seen again. The island did not want inhabitants.
Now we send our most vile exiles there. They never return and no one knows why.
Should we find and recover Jaina, she will be the first. I hope we are not too late.
You will receive:
- 46 80
- 22,310 XP
By the Tides, I thought we were done for.
You appeared to leave the island for a brief moment, then reappeared with that creature. Perhaps where it came from is where Jaina has gone.
Lady Katherine should be told of this development.
Hop on the boat:
- Brother Pike says: I have never borne the burden of escorting any soul to Fate's End.
- Brother Pike says: We tidesages are the only ones who can venture there safely, but even we remain in the water.
- Brother Pike says: To even set foot upon that shore is to be condemned to death.
- Brother Pike says: I do not know what we will find when we arrive at Fate's End, <name>.
- Brother Pike says: I pray we find those we seek. But be wary. That island reeks of evil.
- Brother Pike says: I will remain with our guides and serve as a beacon to guide you back to shore.
- Brother Pike says: Good Luck.
Just onshore, Jaina's Staff lies discarded on some rubble. Interact with it and a Herald of Gorak Tul attacks!
- Herald of Gorak Tul says: Thros consumes all! She is ours!
- Herald of Gorak Tul says: She will never... escape the Blighted Lands...
- Gorak Tul says: Think you have won? Look around... What you seek is not here.
- Gorak Tul says: Your lost little girl is in my keeping. Oh, how she weeps. Her suffering will be unending!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.