Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
90 (Requires 90)
+250 The Black Prince
I've picked up a few motes of pandaren wisdom during my time here. I particularly enjoy this one:
"The timid feel fear before trouble starts; the cowards feel fear as trouble happens. The bravest among us feel fear only after the troubles have been taken care of."
Is that true? Let's find out.
The Sha of Fear has fled into the Terrace of Endless Spring. Pursue it there, defeat it, and rip out its spirit - presuming it has one.
Your bravery will be handsomely rewarded.
Another bit of pandaren wisdom: "Fear is not a criminal we must lock away. It is a teacher we must seek to understand." In facing our fears, we gain great strength.
Have you faced your fears, <name>?
You have done it!
Some put their faith in magic or steel. But in my experience, fear is the most powerful weapon one can wield. Use it properly, and your enemies cannot bring themselves to fight you.
- 353000 XP
- +250 reputation with The Black Prince
- Wrathion says: The Terrace is just up the hill there. Stay on your guard; few visitors have returned.
The is a guaranteed drop from the Sha of Fear for all players on this quest, in any version of the raid: Raid Finder, 10/25 Normal or 10/25 Heroic. Once the Sha of Fear is slain, all players on the quest will be able to loot the item, even Raid Finder players who killed the boss during this reset period already and are not otherwise eligible for loot.
On return to Wrathion after looting the Sigil:
- Wrathion says: You are looking pale, my friend! I trust you have not allowed fear to get the better of you?
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now always drops for all Raid Finder players on the quest, even those ineligible for loot.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.